Why I am right for your members:
- I have worked with with leading destination marketing organizations and chambers of commerce at the provincial/state and local level including Destination BC, Tourism Loudoun (US), Destination Kootenay Rockies and The Tofino Chamber.
- I have trained and provided strategic consulting to dozens of tourism businesses including Hotels/Accommodations, Wildlife Viewing/Cycling/Tours, Breweries/Wineries/Distilleries, Spa/Beauty, Museums/Galleries/Historic Sites, Transportation, Retail/Rental, and Food/Restaurant.
I am able to offer customized curriculum, workshops and one on one coaching sessions on the following topics:
- Website and e-booking optimization. Learn why you should never link to your TripAdvisor profile.
- Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. Learn how to “Chunk” your way to online visibility.
- Paid and organic social media. Learn how to join a conversation rather than trying to create your own.
- Experience design. Understanding the visitor journey and your role in it.
- Socialgenics ™ . Get your guests remarking and sharing by design.
As someone who has personally operated tourism businesses I can appreciate the realities of scarce resources and time that many operators face. Because of this TourismEdge workshops are structured to put the most important tactics and tasks first. Everyone has been to a seminar and left with a ton of good ideas then failed to act. TourismEdge training focuses on high return actions and disruptive creative ideas.