Are you creating a simple mood board? Consider Pinterest.com. Here are a few reasons:
- With a “secret board”, you can easily collect inspiration and keep links to the original page in one click.
- Pinterest also makes it really easy to share the board with clients and have them contribute cooperatively.
- Only folks you invite can see the board and you can uninvite them.
- As you filter your pics to your final list you can easily create sub-boards (i.e. PEOPLE Final) and tag the key inspirations there without losing them in the original list.
- Pinterest is a free way to create mood boards fast.
BTW – More to come from these guys… believe me. First there was PEZ, next… “PEOPLE”. Stay tooned as they say, stay tooned.